It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Reine: Warrior Princess
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:59 pm 
Lucky-Fan

Reine yawned.

"Nobody is dying today." She drawled. "Nobody what-so-ever. But I am seeing your queen and I am being very polite by going through the appropriate measures."

"So take me to her," Reine continued. "Prettyyyy plleeeaaasseeee~"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:01 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
"The appropriate measures are that stupid Elves that come to Otrera pay for their crimes." One of them snarled at her.

And then one of the other Amazons charged at Reine, hoping to stab her with the spear.

And Reine easily dodged, much to her chagrin.

Bugger that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:03 am 
Lucky-Fan

"See," Reine smiled. "I am being utterly and delightfully pleasant. Take me to her."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
"...What do you want? She needs nothing from an silly goose like you, Elf!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:06 am 
Lucky-Fan

"All the more reason to take me too her," Reine smiled, trying her best not to throttle the lot of them. "You see, I have a proposal for her that she can't not accept."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

The Amazons shrugged. This was odd. And it was outside their range of expeirence. They were just out for some hunting.

"Fine. We'll take you to her. In chains or as a corpse. Your call. And your man too."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:08 am 
Lucky-Fan

"I wouldn't have it any other way!" Reine sighed happily. "Chain us up, the closer the better."

She winked at the last part to the other ladies.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:16 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

So, with their arms tied and their eyes blindfolded, the two 'prisoners' were taken back to Penthesilea.

When, after considerable travel, they finally had the blindfolds removed, they saw there were in a fairly magnificent Akhean palace. Very old, probably built back in the glory days of the islands. Before them on a throne surrounded by a few nude and semi-nude male slaves was the woman Reine knew was Antianara by her visage, and that Naxus knew by virtue of the fact she was clearly the queen.

Therion, of course, was right - she was absolutely stunning. Her big silly goose may not have been as big as Jocelyns - but then again neither were Hevisa's. They sure were big though. And that outift... wow. A one piece tubetop number that left all her legs and arms bare, as well as her upper chest, giving Reine and Naxus an eyeful of cleavage. Her long black hair was lovely, and her face was absolutely gorgeous, too. Her whole body was pleasingly toned, but not what one would call muscular. A definite 10.

Therion sure knew how to pick'em.

She rose and leaned over slightly as she stood before Reine, one hand on her own mostly bare chest in a show of mock shock. "Why, look, sisters!" She exclaimed in exaggerated mockery. "It think's it's a real woman! Look how it tries to proudly display those little bug-bites on it's chest." The other Amazons all laughed at this. "Why have you come to Otrera, Elf? Even something as wretched as an Elf must know that Elves are not welcome on this island. Do you seek death? Are even you disgusted by your own foul existence?" More laughter. "Is this some elaborate Elven assisted suicide plot?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:21 am 
Lucky-Fan

There wasn't much she could do for the crowds amusement as tied as she was. So she bowed as much as she could and blew air kisses to the male slaves while making her silly goose wiggle as much as their small state allowed them too.

"My queen, such an honor to meet you," Reine simpered. "But I would love to keep this short, so I challenge you to an unarmed duel. No armor, no magic items, nothing! Just me and you, outside, right now."

She blew kisses to the crowd. "I hope you don't decide not accept my challenge, I wouldn't think my scrawny silly goose would scare you too much."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:28 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Antianara blinked a few times in stunned disbelief.

"What?"

Then she burst out laughing. "You Elves really are the gods damned dumbest creatures in existence. I don't know what in the name of the gods you're up to Elf, but I don't really care, either. I can't refuse, of course, nor would I. I'd love to kill an Elf silly goose like you with my bare hands."

She clapped her hands and barked at one of her male slaves to go let the people know what was to happen in the palace courtyard.

"You're ready now, Elf? I am. Or do you need time to prepare. I don't mind. You've already fouled this place with your horrid stench, and I would like to prolong your suffering as long as I can. But if you are ready to die now, that too is fine."

"As for your male. He may watch. We will decide whether to keep him for breeding or kill him after we have disposed of your corpse."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:30 am 
Lucky-Fan

"He isn't interested in women much, and he requires a good workout to make him up to the standard of your others there." Reine happily insulted. "But the things he can do with his hands..."

"But yes, lets not keep this waiting. Send runners, I want this as public as possible."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:34 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Antianara laughed before reclining back into her throne.

"I think I get it now. You fucking Elves." She shook her head, still laughing. "You pointy-eared idiots always were into kinky shit. Let me guess. This is some sort of insane masochistic sexual-suicide thing? Whatever. I don't care. You'll be gone soon enough, although I worry the stink of Elf may take some time to clean out of my palace."

About an hour later, Reine was dragged out into the courtyard. Antianara was already there, wearing the same onepiece outfit,a lbeit now barefoot and standing in the grass stretching.
By Therion she was sexy.
A massive crowd had gathered, too. Reine saw countless Amazon women, and a few male slaves, too. A few guards standing by the entrance to the palace stood with Naxus, still bound.

Antianara smiled at Reine as they unbound her. "Whenever you're ready, Elf, we'll start on a count from 3."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:46 am 
Lucky-Fan

"Oh I'll be ready shortly~" She happily sighed - loudly though, so everyone could hear her.

Then she did the strangest things...

She stripped!

Pulling her stunningly expensive red dress off slowly, Reine went through all the actions strippers today would.

She sexed it up, rubbing her silly goose, throwing her magic items behind her sexily. She took her time, a whole lot longer than the 3 seconds everyone was expecting.

Her finishing act was simply to throw the diamond encrusted into the crowd.

"Don't fight too hard over it ladies!" She yelled, pleased with herself.

"Ready now dearest." She concluded. Wearing nothing at all, no magic items, clothing or anything. She was stark nakers! She did have a single ring on, but she wasn't taking that off for anyone - took to long to work again.

During this, she did manifest up a maximized and empowered hammer. It was going to be ready the moment the fight started!

Hammer - 1PP
+ Maximized and Empower - 6PP
+ 8 Rounds - 8PP

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:47 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Antianara just glared at her, hatred in her eyes.
"You're disgusting."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:51 am 
Lucky-Fan

"3, 2, 1" Reine counted slowly, before screaming: "GO!"

Initiative: 1d20+5=25

Needed to beat 24 xD

She charged with a howl straight into the Queen, making a touch attack look like a punch!

12 non-lethal damage for 8 rounds :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next