It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Reine: Warrior Princess
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:11 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
Antianara couldn't believe it. That actually hurt.
"silly goose!" She cried before lunging at the nude Elf and grabbing her. and then wrestling her to the ground.
Yelling in anger, the beautiful Amazon drove a hard punch straight into Reine's pretty face. And it hurt. Her second punch, however, missed due to Reine's struggling and Antianara's efforts to maintain the pin.

21 Total Damage to Reine.

Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Reine: Warrior Princess
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 am 
Lucky-Fan

Reine latched onto Antianara's chest andpulled her top down.

"Lets see these puppies," Reine moaned sensually, despite getting hit in the face for the effort.

Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Yawl: Catfight
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
The crowd went dead silent. Did that just happen? Did the filthy Elf just... Antianara's...
My, they certainly were big, though...

Antianara gasped and then immediately shrieked in embarrassment, instinctively covering her bare silly goose with both arms, still sitting atop her downed and nude opponent, but now red faced and mouth agape in humiliation.

Oh, Reine, you!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:24 am 
Lucky-Fan

Reine laughed happily, aiming for the woman's gorgeous face Reine managed to get two punches in really quickly.

Not doing much damage, but she would get a lovely black eye when this was all over.

7 Lethal Damage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:25 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

"Y-you you... my..."
She was still, apparently, too stunned to fight back, in shock over the humiliation. Her silly goose bared in front of all her sisters and many slaves, and worse still, by a filthy, filthy, Elf.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:32 am 
Lucky-Fan

Reine easily grappled the larger woman to the ground.

Once there she rubbed Antianara's cootch.

"I'm going to ride you outta here like a pony," Reine squealed in utter delight.

THE POOR WOMAN.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:41 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Antianara was just getting over the shock of her silly goose being bared when suddenly she gasped softly and turned red again.
Oh gods, the filthy thing was touching her...
and she was so good at it...

Antianara ignored the fact the Elf silly goose's rubbing felt really good and screamed in anger. "You fucking silly goose!" She howled. "I'm going to cave your fucking skull in!"
So much for royal bearing.

Wrestling her way back on top of Reine, she roared in fury as she threw three punches towards the Elf's face and upper body. In her fury, however, she badly missed on the third one, throwing herself off balance and allowing Reine to get another quick punch in.

Still, those two punches she got in on Reine bothhurt.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:46 am 
Devilish-Fan

Location: I have a hair trigger, black magic, and a short fuse; so bring it.
Naxus stood silently in the background with his attentions focused less on the fight in front of him, but more on the amazons and their history. I wonder what history this palace holds, and what secrets lay locked within. I am a few steps closer to my goal by being here, but this is nothing more than a waste of time… His eyes scanned the surroundings taking in as much as he possible could, but yet knowing he would learn so little by remaining there.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:49 am 
Lucky-Fan

Reine once again went for the embarrassing attack, despite getting hit (again) she managed to bare the Queen's ass for all to see

The side of effect of this was to make the queen utterly nude.

"OH YEAH!" Reine screamed in pleasure

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:51 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

The crowd gasped. Antianara shrieked and turned even redder than before, immediately stopping her assault on Reine and trying to cover up, completely humiliated. One arm around her silly goose (as best she could manage) and one hand trying to cover her bare womanhood.

The Elf was making a fool of her. This was not how this was supposed to go. Stripped nude in front of all her people... this... this never happened to any of the prior queens. Oh gods... how could this fucking Elf...

The Multiverse runs on belief. On expectations, too, to a degree. Two beautiful women wrestling nude on grass.

Was it any shock it began to rain?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:56 am 
Lucky-Fan

Reine wasn't one to waste an opportunity.

She began to slap the Queen on the ass.

HARD AND FAST

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:58 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

This was impossible. Unthinkable. This couldn't be happening.

She couldn't fight back. She could barely understand what was happening. This couldn't be it, whatever this was. This was definitely not what was happening. She was definitely not being spanked by an Elf in front of all her people.

Definitely not.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 am 
Lucky-Fan

It was obvious at this point. The tiny silly goose elf had won.

Of course, nobody had told the Amazon Queen that.

So, after the ass slapping Reine got into the mood for some hot and heavy. Her way of letting the queen just surrender peacefully. Making out less than gently (the lip was a bloody mess rather quickly) and lots of sensual rubbing and poking in places that probably hadn't been poked in for quite awhile were initiated rather quickly. The queen, by that point decided enough was enough and headbutted poor Reine quite hard.

Reine headbutted back off course, along with her small cheat and just utter pleasure she broke Antianara's nose rather messily.

At that point, Reine got up and started running a victory lap around the arena while the rain fell. Waiting for it to get muddy and oh so nice for what was to come next. Predictably, in her rage the Queen chased after Reine. silly goose, the 'cumbucket' even let herself get piled drived into the ground, responding happily by rubbing mud all over each-others silly goose and smooth stomachs.

Every hit that fell upon Reine was accompanied by screams of pleasure - Well honed by her fun with Jocelyn. Reine responded in kind, aided by her Hammer power she beat the woman black and blue, pausing to sicken the crowd with lewd sex acts every few rounds.

The poor Queen never stood a chance in the end, her modesty had been her undoing - more than Reine's cheating at least. She was eventually so black and blue that she could barely fight, leaving Reine to extract her final punishment - silly goose.

Finally, Reine got her up - didn't even need to use Dominate - and rode the woman out like a pony.

She was a Queen no longer.

Which meant Reine was... YAY!

She refused to get dressed, and sat naked on Her throne. The previous queen sat shackled to the throne by her neck. Reine refused to let her get dressed as well, and slapped her whenever she tried to hide her 'assets'

She was off course decked out in all her magic items, just not her clothes.

Naxus was standing with all her other subjects. Just because they were on the same team didn't mean she was going to share.

Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Queen Reine
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:00 am 
Fan's-Fan

From the ring of crowd was the sound a clapping hands which came from a tall lady. Very amazon, but a sense of alien radiated constantly around her. Fjore had taken the guise, after magically sneaking into the kingdom, following Reine.
"That was pretty damn entertaining, Reine. Honestly, I've expected less than an elf-cow. You, on the other hand...I like you"

She looked around, enjoying the confused faces observing her. "What now? While the show was fun, I really would prefer something first-hand. Doesn't seem to be any paladins here, either, no? Pity"

Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Queen Reine
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:09 am 
Lucky-Fan

Reine squealed in delight. Even if she had told the others to stay put, more got to see the utter humiliation of Antianara.

"I'M A QUEEN NOW," She rather unceremoniously cried out in jubilation before calming herself down some. "Feel free to help yourself to anything you want. I'm putting out a new tax, anything I want, or anyone I like wants, can just take it and go. I'm sure these hopeless barbarians have great treasures for the taking. Not to mention the slaves are gorgeous."

She pointed to her new male slaves, taken from Antianara. "I can't wait to put these babies to work!"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28  Next