It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
 Post subject: Re: Reaper Man (D)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:15 pm 
Mega-Fan

Fitha Continued attacking the Cerberi she shocked earlier, only with her sword this time. The first attack only cut it slightly but the second managed to find it's way into one of their necks. The obsidian blade was a little shocked by the hit and cracked slightly against the monsters bone.

Spoiler! :
Attack - 30 & 32 (Crit chance)
Crit - 1d20+12=31
Damages- 13 and the critical one -13 x2 26 for a grand total of 39 damage.

Got 17 on the fort save, but I rolled a reflex save so the total was 19 but I had to fumble to fail anyway.
My sword took 19 damage

Also, doggies HPs are 115 and 29 (the one I just hit)

For some reason the forum would not let me post with the links to the rolls. I've tried several methods of fixing it but none would work.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 pm 
Three-Fan

Spoiler! :
Fortitude Check;
1d20+3=10

Eros wobbled on her totally impractical heels, stumbled backwards, then miraculously managed to stay upright at the last moment.

In that strange second of realisation, she then picked up on a little strange factoid; Those raveonous little tripple-puppies are bleeding and noisy and stuff... They... Alive?...

After backing off another decent fifteen feet, Eros turned her head back to the dogs and scrunched up those long blonde eyebrows.

"Puppy things are alive, and hate with no intention of antilove! Unforgivable!" A hammer span into existance at her right hand, before she arced her arms back and spoke some more 'creative' spell triggering words in a missplaced valiant tone. "For Intamcy and Anarchy! The pretty maiden suited murderer Eros Vicea! In the name of his love, I will punish you!"

Spoiler! :
Eros casts Inflict serious wounds;3d8+15=31

The linear girl then swung the hammer through the air, and struck the ground with a tremendous 'thwack'. The organs of the creature attacking Fitha suddenly exploded out of it's eyeballs... and Eros proceeded to hop up and down on the spot, shaking her wrists around infront of her chest with glee. :3

--------------------------------------

Kodos told me to tell you, Phail; Your sword only has 1hp left, yo... :o

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
Kodos wrote:
DUE TO THE AWFUL WRETCHED NEW FORUM REPLACING THIS ONE IN A MONTH WE ARE MOVING THERE NOW.
http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?142
IS THE NEW OOC. ALL THE THREADS CAN BE ACCESSED FROM IT. CONTINUE POSTING THERE. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THESE THREADS NOW.
KTHANX.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28