It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Queen Reine
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:47 am 
Naughty-Fan

Reading: The Virgin Suicides, Sovereign.
Playing: Napoleon Total War, BBC 2, Mass Effect 2, TF 2.
"Eugh. Mortals." Lux too was in the crowd and now back to her usual form. She had hoped that the Elf-Turd would fail. No such luck.

"Nice job nut-sack." She spat at Reine. "You made yourself queen of a bunch of pussies. No offense, but they kinda make you look bad."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:52 pm 
Devilish-Fan

Location: I have a hair trigger, black magic, and a short fuse; so bring it.
"Pointless, every single one of you. This is done now either lets go, or bring me something worthy of study. I've wasted enough time standing idol here. " Naxus stated as he grew impatient caring little for what was going one. "Someone take me to this kingdoms achieves; if it even possess one that is.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:33 pm 
Lucky-Fan

"Fuck your fuckers," Reine hissed. "Fjore here is the only fun one out of the lot of you. If you want the fucking archives you can find it yourself now. And Lux you jealous silly goose, I shouldn't let you take anything!"

She paused for a moment before continuing sweetly. "But I am a magnanimous tyrant, so feel free to have what you want. You know, other than things spoken for anyway."

"Anyway, my faithful servants. I need to know something. Where is the royal boat?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
The nearest Amazon averted her eyes as she spoke to Reine.

"We don't have a royal boat, my queen." She made it clear that regardless of what she said, Reine was not her queen. "Antianara and all of her predecessors simply would be aboard whichever ship they preferred to be on when we set out for war."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:42 pm 
Mega-Fan

Listening To: Black Velvet
Do fuck off, foolish little human. Sangaal mindspoke cheerfully, having teleported in front of the human wizard when the psicrystal reported Reine's triumph. She clacked her beak at him, shook out her wings and screeched. You're not going to last long. I can tell. She looked scornfully down at him for a few seconds, pulled up to her full hight of around eight feet, violently green feathers feathers ruffled. When you do fuck up, Wizard, I hope I get to cut you. She ran a talon thoughtfully along her beak, causing a high pitched screaming sound, and abruptly swivled her head to look at the Elf. Nice job, silly goose The Vrock scanned the crowd, tail thrashing. Hmmm, we can go shopping in your miserable flock later. Don't we have bones to collect? She let out another loud screetch and pointed at the human wizard, talons covered in layers of dried blood and other gore, almost like, well, almost like she used it as nail polish. You need to learn some manners. If you can't keep your filthy mouth shut around your betters, well. She let out a chirrup that almost sounded like a laugh. I'll be happy to tear out your vocal chords and feed them to the castrated dog.

- Asexual people don't give a fuck -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:45 pm 
Devilish-Fan

Location: I have a hair trigger, black magic, and a short fuse; so bring it.
"Remember this annoying one. It is easier to engulf a kingdom of a hated ruler with in a sea of flames, then it is to engulf a kingdom of a loved ruler. With this I take my leave." Naxus turned away to begin his exploration of the kingdom.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:46 pm 
Lucky-Fan

"Excellent, I want one for myself." Reine smiled. "Specifically one with large sails, that way I don't need all the stupid gallery slaves filling it up. I'm far from done today."

Reine lent back into her throne and played with her hair some more. Smiling widely as Sangaal abused Naxus some more. It grew even larger when Naxus finally left.

"Now, I would love to go to the treasury. Don't worry your little heads, I'll be gone soon. Not forgotten I hope."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:55 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
The Amazon glared at Reine again. "We do not have a treasury. Spoils are divided according to station among the people. Unless you mean Antianara's own belongings."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:00 pm 
Ultimate-Fan

Gnyorc barreled out of the woods. Somehow he managed to find the group (using his ranger skill??). He approached the nearest members of his party, who happened to be the two succubi, and asked, "Whats goin on?" He was kind of surprised that there weren't more dead people.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:02 pm 
Lucky-Fan

"Well now you have to ask yourself, how long do you want me to be here?" Reine happily retorted. "So bring that out, and spread the word. I want to see gold, pretty things and magic items here on the double - From everyone mind you. If I like what I see we'll just leave you alone after taking one of your largest vessels."

"Oh... and if you, my glorious subjects, try to make me look like an idiot than prepare yourself for a wrath unseen for over a week."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:04 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

"You are our queen, but we are not your slaves. The property of your sisters is their property and it is not yours to claim." She said, woodenly but clearly furious that Reine would even ask it. "If there is nothing else, my queen, I will make arrangements for your boat."

And so Naxus wandered around. All the women avoided him or gave him dirty looks.

Anything in particular?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:22 pm 
Lucky-Fan

"Bring out her belongings then, and prepare my ship." She sighed contently. "Don't forget the necessary fanfare, I want at least a small honor guard seeing their queen off."

The Psicrystal floated in at this point and addressed the current room in silent telepathic messages - something Reine was unable to do atm.

Psion asks patience, It began, in the same chirpy tone. Once the ship is secure you can loot to hearts content. Psion did warn!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:24 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

"How many warriors would you like, my queen?" She continued. "And is there any sister you would particularly prefer? I'm sure, as our queen, you are already familiar with and knowledgeable of all your sisters in arms."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:28 pm 
Mega-Fan

Listening To: Black Velvet
'Annoying one'? Sangaal cawed, amused. Apparently, she counted that as some sort of invitation. Asshole, she mindspoke conversationally, that was a bad idea. She launched herself into the air and landed heavily in front of the wizard, taloned feet digging into the ground. She leant forward, ripped his mask off and hissed into his mind, You go nowhere. You stay here. She lashed out suddenly, her talons mercifully kept away. Still, a face full of Sangaal fistwasn't exactly pleasant. She leant closer still, large orange eye scanning her handiwork. His eye was beginning to swell and bruise already, she noticed with satisfaction. The thing you need to understand, human, is that we are faster than you, stronger than you and the only use you currently present to me would be beakpick. I could rend you into so many pieces even Worldsmasher could not resurrect you.

(Non leathal damage.)

- Asexual people don't give a fuck -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:30 pm 
Lucky-Fan

"You have balls, I like that." Reine laughed at the jibe against her character.

"Twenty would be lovely, and yourself. Don't forget yourself. I like you farrrrr to much."

She got up and blew a kiss to her loyal (Hahahaha) subject. "Your assistance will never be forgotten."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next