It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Queen Reine
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:33 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
Reine had heard that the people of the Akhean Isles tended towards beauty of form, a result of the interbreeding between Humans, Titans, and Elves in ages past. She never knew how it true it was, though, until now.

The Amazons arrived at the ship, as she requested, and by Therion they were beautiful. Clad in iron armor (still showing ample cleavage, of course) and wielding iron spears - for the secret of steel was one that had yet to make its way to the Akhean Isles - twenty Amazon warriors, several sacks full of treasure, art, and other loot, came to the boat, ready to help Reine.

When everyone is ON THE BOAT I'll have Hevisa show up and give the next instructions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:44 pm 
Lucky-Fan

"Ahhh, my loyal subjects," Reine sighed happily. "You are perfect in every-way."

She was still naked at this point, and muddy for that matter. The old queen was shackled in the middle of the boat, unable to find any protection from the sun on the deck. Reine almost wished she would do something stupid.

In any case she dominated each and everyone in groups of five - under the guise she wanted to inspect them.

She had made it plain she was going to share, but only Fjore and the Vrock were going to get themselves a share of the warm bodies at this rate.

The Amazons (now guards) were set to well, guard. Reine was just content for being queen for a day.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 pm 
Devilish-Fan

Location: I have a hair trigger, black magic, and a short fuse; so bring it.
Naxus covered his eye with his and then looked down. At first glance it looked as if he was in regret, but that was changed when his head flung back and he burst into laughter. “Hahahaha…. Annoying you one, you? Oh no! The so called queen is the annoying one. What you are… hmmm give me a little time; calling you annoying one is giving you too much credit.” Naxus other eye widened as he looked directly at Sangaal. A sinister smile begins to appear on his face, and his laughing began to become hysterical. “No you won’t wait a little while will you; you will want an answer now. Fine, you are less than an insect to me. Do you believe yourself to be Therion, one who can quench out my hunger? You barely even startle it, let alone overcome it.” Naxus let out both his hands towards Sangaal. “Come hit me again, and again; insanity can only be conquered by fear. One in which the likes of you does not possess.”

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:40 pm 
Mega-Fan

Listening To: Black Velvet
Sangaal winked slowly at the wizard she'd just battered. You'll die soon. You're so weak. Of course, being a Demon, by 'soon', Sangaal could have meant anything from a few hours to a decade, to a couple of centuries. She tilted her head to the side and thrashed her tail. She'd meant the first. And stupid, too. What are you drivelling on about? Insanity can only be conquered by fear? The 'likes of me'? You do understand, human, I have crushed far greater beings than you. This 'hunger' you so idiotically speak of, it can transcend death, can it? I can. I have. And I daresay I will again. You say I am 'less than an insect' to you. You think the insect has intelligence enough to perceive even beings as lowly as you? The problem here, little mortal, soft, squishy, breakable human, is that you consider me as the insect considers you. You are too stupid, too cosseted in your own comforting little idea of what the world is, too limited in your understanding to even begin to fear that which you should. Sangaal the Vrock spread her wings, feathers reflecting lurid green and red light on the wizard's face. She noticed that his mask was still clutched in her hand and rolled her eyes. Wizards and their bloody theatrics. She considered tossing it down to him, before deciding that the temptation to toss it at him was too strong, so crushed it. Then, with another insolant wink, she flew higher, allowing Naxus a cheeky glimpse up her loincloth.

The Vrock, although she had silly goose (pretty large ones, too) didn't have a silly goose. She didn't have anything at all. 'Her' feathers continued over smooth flesh.

Like a Ken doll.

It was pretty fucking horrifying.

She landed on Reine's boat, rather more gracefully and delicately than she'd bothered landing in front of the human. Reine, the Elven Queen of the Amazons! Sangaal greeted the petite woman, her 'voice' thrumming with good humour. She doubted the wizard would learn. In fact, she was certain he wouldn't. Soon his idiotic, unfounded arrogance would reveal itself, and he would enter realms of pain even she found difficult to imagine. This pleased her. What pleased her more, was that if she did well, the Lady might see fit to let her play with him. My, my. You have collected a pretty bunch of... subjects.

- Asexual people don't give a fuck -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:59 pm 
Devilish-Fan

Naxus continued to laugh as Sangaal exited. “Death you say? Then let it come; I would love to see if my hunger can surpass death itself…. This place….is no longer of interest to me.” Naxus begin on his way to the boat, his laughter fading more and more until he returned to the state he was in before. I’ll die soon you say? Then I shall hold you to those words. Once on board the boat Naxus spoke to no one, but instead chose his own corner to stand and meditate on what he already knew.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:11 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
It wasn't long before Hevisa appeared on the boat. Teleportation, of course.

She was still wearing the sexy bikini. How lovely.

"Well, I see you've all managed to do well for yourselves." She smiled at Reine and pulled the girl in close, immediately kissing her deeply and passionately. "By the Abyss that was hot. You did wonderful, my little Mane." Hevisa complimented her!

Releasing Reine she strode over to Naxus and spit in his face again. "silly goose. You didn't even fuck any of them." Absentmindedly she began to pick at her claws as she walked away, a cruel smile on her face as she said, almost softly. "Use'em or lose'em." Did she mean the women or did she mean his...

"Your next destination is Akhea itself. I understand Reine is familiar with the fate of the Titans, and as such I imagine you should all have no trouble finding their bones. But if you do I shall know and I shall react accordingly." How ominous. "We are always watching, little Manes."

She leaned against the ships railing and smiled. "Alkides too. Therion desires his remains as well. And regarding him and the others - He does not care about the condition of the remains, for in Him all things are possible. Simply bring them to us."

Another Succubus appeared, holding ten bags of holding. She handed them to Hevisa before teleporting back to wherever she came from. Hevisa tossed them on the floor before you all.

"Special ones. Don't put anything but the remains in them. They will each be able to hold one Titan's corpse. I've included two additional ones - one for Alkides and one for any artifacts or other goodies you find that you feel need to be reunited with their rightful owner."

She stretched, arching her back and putting her huge knockers on even more prominent display, a happy smile on her face. "Questions or comments, little Manes?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:18 pm 
Ultimate-Fan

Since there were ten bags of holding, Gnyorc decided he might as well take one. He picked it up with one hand, then looked over in Hevisa's direction. "We kill anything there?" He asked curiously.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:22 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Hevisa smiled and pressed herself up tightly against the Gnoll, rubbing herself up against him, particularly her silly goose.

"You're adorable, little mane. If you're really good and do everything right, I'll tell you what - I'll have them grow your nads back." She smiled at him. "Isn't that nice?" She then grabbed the Gnoll and slammed his face down hard into the wood of the hull, cracking it. She laughed.

"Yes, though. You may kill anyone who gets in your way. And I am sure He would enjoy to sample some of the local women. Bring back a few Akhean women. Psapphic Amazons or regular Akhean women. Doesn't matter." She smiled. "Of course, variety is the spice of life. I'm sure Reine won't disappoint."

"Anything else?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:29 pm 
Ultimate-Fan

Gnyorc lifted his head out of the floor and spat out a tooth. "Nope."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:33 pm 
Devilish-Fan

Naxus walked forward to the bags and picked two of them up. “Titans bones, huh. I request permission to analyze them; if M’lady would permit it.” Naxus said softly as he looked in the direction of Hevisa.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:41 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

She glared at Naxus before exploding in anger again, grabbing him by the face and slamming him down hard into the ground, all in one fluid motion. "I AM NOT YOUR LADY, I AM NOT YOUR ANYTHING, silly goose!" She spat, fairly literally. Switching over to speaking Abyssal, she rattled off a few more curses before spitting in face again and stepping off him, stomping down hard on his stomach as she did so.

"And you didn't even compliment my outfit you little silly goose." She added calmly.

"And no. You could not analyze them. What is there to analyze? You know what happened to them, after all, or are you not as smart as you like to pretend? Or do you think the common knowledge isn't what really happened? It is, shithead. It is exactly what happened. A Half-Titan Human sow flipped her shit and killed them all. That happened exactly as you have heard. Whether or not she had help? Well, I suppose if you're so fucking smart you should already know. And if you don't know, looking at some fucking 6000 year old bones is not going to help you figure out."

Smiling and happy again, suddenly, she sauntered over to Sangaal and kissed the bird on the beak. "You know, I like that you don't ask stupid questions. You know your place, little mane. Maybe when this is over I'll give you a little reward, also. Would you like that, feathertits?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:52 pm 
Devilish-Fan

Death, I may just see it sooner then I wanted, and not in the way I wanted either. Naxus slowly stood to his feet; his body bruised from taking thrashing after thrashing. Looks like I am going to be the punching bag for a while. Doesn’t matter though because I will be closer to what I wish and get their quicker this way. Naxus returned to his corner of the ship where he lend against the wall and closed his eyes to continue thinking.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:28 pm 
Mega-Fan

Listening To: Black Velvet
Sangaal let out an almost involuntary trill of pleasure.

For a girl who can only ever really get horny when someone's screaming and dying, Sangaal was spending a lot of time watching Hevisia's silly goose, her avian gaze occasionally sliding down to the succubus' hips, before sliding back up to rest, again, on the delightful silly goose that Hevisia so helpfully and wonderfully put on show.

I would. She trilled again, feathered silly goose pressing against the succubus' own as she moved closer, a lean, womanly thigh pushing Hevisia's shapely legs slightly apart. Then Sangaal stepped back slightly. She knew that Hevisia did not find her attractive; she knew that no one found her so. At least, nothing that wasn't a Vrock. I would.

Violence was coming.

Sangaal couldn't wait.

- Asexual people don't give a fuck -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 am 
Fan's-Fan

Fjore found herself besides Naxus in an instant, with her natural magic. "Why are you such a silly goose, Naxus?" she whined. "And to think you're the only silly goose on this party. Well, that dog used to have one, but eh. Man up."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:35 am 
Devilish-Fan

Naxus opened one of his eyes and looked at Fjore . “And the third one speaks.” Naxus closed his eye once again going back into thought. Arrogance, desire, and an annoyance, no matter how it is looked at we are all the same. Nothing but pieces on the board to be played with by Therion, but the question is where will this piece be played, and how will this piece be taken off the board? Will it be by another pawn, or by the hand itself?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 28  Next