It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Rin and Yuanjun; Four Reasons This Thread Rock
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:35 am 
Lucky-Fan

"Other than concubine and confidant, what other duties for the emperor do you do?" Yuanjun asked, trying to ignore the intense pleasure she was getting.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:37 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
Rin laughed. "Oh you naughty girl, you!" More laughter. "I know what you're getting at and fine, you win. Unlike you I'm not a tease!" Still more laughter. "Yes, I run the place, those rumors are true. Now are you done yet? You're wasting our time! You better make it up to me!" More laughter and prodding.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:42 am 
Lucky-Fan

DC 25 Will Save: 1d20+13=31

"But it is far more than just that," Yuanjun laughed. "You said your entire family has been doing the same job as you. So truthfully, your family are the real emperors."

"Which begs the question, were the rest of your family as stunningly beautiful as you?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:48 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Rin laughed. "Not the exact same tasks. I'm not sure there's a polite way to say it, but haven't you noticed? They say I'm the sexiest woman in the world." More laughter. "But you drive me wild, Yuanjun, so that's something!"

"And I think so. You should see my cousin Rei. She's a onmyoji*. Huge knockers, gorgeous face. She's great. Oh, and Chiyo. She's a ninja. And... - what? Do you want me to invite them here or something? Is Yuanjun kinkier than I thought?" More laughter.

*Local term for Shugenja.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:02 am 
Lucky-Fan

Will Save DC: 20 1d20+13=32

Yuanjun could barely keep herself from latching onto Rin right there and then and fucking the brains out of her. All her self restraint and training went into just holding on for just a little longer.

The frosty -basically asexual- monk was struggling to control herself.

"So what do we have? A family of ultra beautiful, powerful people pulling the strings from behind. Possibly you with the head." Yuanjun gritted out, barely controlling herself. "Am I correct in anyway?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:03 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

"Mmm... that's it. And? There's a giant Dragon that runs the world. It's insane times we live in, sexy."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 am 
Lucky-Fan

Will Save DC: 35 1d20+13=30

She tried her best, but the desire for Rin grew stronger as her reserves of will power grew weaker. Perhaps very few others could have held out longer, but she couldn't anymore. She undressed quickly and flung herself at Rin.

She still tried to analyze the conversation to the best of her ability. She wanted peace of mind that Rin wasn't lying.

After this, she'd work out what she should think about all of this. But right now she could barely keep her thoughts together.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:13 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Rin did not seem to be lying, insofar as the very distracted Monk could tell.

And then Rin was with her too. And they were together.

And Yuanjun found out it really was a religious experience. She'd never felt anything like this before in her life. This was pleasure. Any physical pleasure she'd ever experienced before was literally nothing compared to this. Was Rin a Succubus? Probably not, Yuanjun did not seem to be missing any parts. Nymph? Yuanjun could still see, and oh what beautiful things. Sex goddess? Who knows! Rin was Rin, and it felt great.

The rest of the party, in the next room over, could hear two ladies.
Certainly made the hour of staring at Akira playing with a mirror and some props more interesting, though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:21 am 
Lucky-Fan

A completely exhausted Yuanjun got up and started trying to get dressed.

She didn't say anything, but she edged her way to door as she went.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:26 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Rin pulled her back and kissed her one more time, holding her close. "You were incredible, Yuanjun." She breathed. "Really. We have to do this again!"

"Also, I want to offer you another gift. I know why you wear that wonderfully skimpy outfit, except you're doing it all wrong. I told you, Yuanjun. You're one of the sexiest women I know, but you've got all the sex appeal of a block of wood. Look at that kunoichi girl you all picked up a while back. See how she moved? How other kunoichi move? How I move? Sexiness is more than just having a wonderful body and showing it off, Yuanjun." She ran her hands along her again. "I'd love to teach you."

More giggling. "But you should go! Akira should be just completing the spell!" She cave Yuanjun a playful smack on the butt. "Keep safe, you!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:27 am 
Lucky-Fan

Nodding in agreement, Yuanjun left the room exhausted.

For a woman who didn't seem to do anything other than fuck and sit, Rin had massive reserves of endurance and energy. Far more than the poor monk who trained for hours everyday.

She left the room a site. Her hair was all down, and messy (nobody in the group had ever seen her hair not in it's tight bun), articles of clothing were barely covering anything (less than normal) and her expression was a mixture of bliss and relaxation.

Needless to say, she looked like she both enjoyed herself and was 'switched' off.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 pm 
Mega-Fan

Listening To: Black Velvet
Kai stared at the floor. After a while, Akira waving his arms around and muttering had gotten soul crushingly boring. A long while after boredom had set in, soft feminine moans of pleasure and occasional shrieks of joy and enjoyment could be heard through the wall. Kai flushed deeply. After all, it didn't take a genius to work out that Rin and Yuanjun were getting to know one another rather more intimately than Kai had believed the monk possible of. After one particularly long, low moan, Kai stood and moved to be as far as possible from the wall. There were some things a ninja just didn't need to hear from his teammate and his employer. He wondered if he'd ever be able to look at them properly again.

Another age passed. Even the occasional groans of enjoyment had become mere background noise to Kai's boredom. How was it possible that an hour had dragged on so long? His musing was broken as a dishevelled, barely covered and clearly very, very, happy Yuanjun walked in.

He couldn't prevent a small smile from crossing his face. Apparently all Yuanjun had needed was a good, hard, shag.

"Had fun?" He enquired innocently, flushing despite himself.

- Asexual people don't give a fuck -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:47 pm 
Lucky-Fan

Her moments of utter bliss and relaxation came crashing down to the sound of bald Ninja. The hour of hot, unadulterated sex had been heard by Every. Single. Person. In. The. Room. How embarrassing.

Flushing red, she tried to get herself presentable to the group while she tried to think of any way she could live this down. It was obvious that watching poor Akira dance around like a tard wasn't going to keep them interested for long; so undoubtedly they focused in on the loving the next room over.

All this thinking off course made it very difficult for Yuanjun to come up with a convincing, or even interesting retort. So as the red faced woman tried to get her now unruly hair back into a bun she lamely retorted: "Shut up."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:27 pm 
New-Fan

Upon seeing Yuanjun enter the room, Jian chuckled.

"It's okay Yuanjun, it was Rin after all, and she seemed silly goose bent on getting in your pants specifically. We knew it was going to happen eventually."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:18 pm 
Fan's-Fan

Hei was, in fact, waiting for Yuanjuan's arrival at the door. Her opening up to Rin at last gave Hei some confidence that perhaps she'd change, even just a little. So, in all Hei-ness, she playfully poked Yuanjuan's arm and simply smiled.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57  Next