It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] R͜in ̛a̶n͞d̢ ͢Yu̢an̸j͜un ̛B͜FF́ ̀4͟ Lyfȩ
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:32 am 
Mega-Fan

The tremor caught Ryo by surprise, he almost lost his balance but he managed to not fall like idiot.

"It was a small tremor, I doubt anyone is hurt." Ryo said to Hei. He then noticed Haru looked rather shocked, Ryo had no idea why though, the tremor wasn't THAT bad.
"We should just get down to business, Akira can you teleport us there?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 pm 
Super Mod

Haru looked at Kai, expression stricken. "Something terrible has happened. Is happening. I do not know what." 'Terrible' was such an understatement it was almost funny. "I must go outside." He was already rushing out the door.

People were milling about, already calming now that the quake had passed. They were righting upended carts, picking up fallen objects, and soothing their nervous mounts. Haru had half expected the sky to be red, water to have been transformed into blood, and the apocalypse to be taking place. The normality was even more nerve wracking. He could not see what had happened...what was wrong...

His heart was pounding, and his breathing was sharp and quick. Haru massaged his chest and throat, eyes shut tightly as he tried to think through the panic.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:04 am 
Lucky-Fan

Yuan has become concerned.

Not because of the stupid little quake, but due to the fact that the druid was now off his silly goose. Panicky and emotional, it wasn't the look of someone who just felt a tree fall over.

So she snapped out of her calm mood and went back to normal 'cold and cruel' Yuanjun mode and stepped out to see if Haru had finished his panic attack.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:10 am 
Super Mod

Haru was calming now, taking deep breathes and trying to ignore feeling of ice in his stomach. He felt confused and afraid. It had been a long time since he had experienced that.

Yuanjun's presence drew him from the unpleasant thoughts bubbling through his mind. "Yuanjun, something has happened," he said, turning to look over his shoulder. "I do not know what, but it is utterly unnatural and wrong. Nature was crying out."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 am 
Lucky-Fan

"I figured something as strange," Yuanjun replied. "So what do you suppose we do?"

She didn't want to show it, but she was getting concerned. Druids were the first to 'spazz' out when matters of real world disaster occurred.

Well, she assumed in any case. But if something is fucking around with nature, it was eventually going to bite others in the ass.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 am 
Fan's-Fan

"That fish-thing" Hei muttered in disgust.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:09 am 
Mega-Fan

"What about that fish thing?" Ryo asked Hei. Ryo's mind was preoccupied with the mission, so he wasn't really giving much thought to anything else. "You think he kidnapped the Chiang lungs daughter?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 am 
Fan's-Fan

"No, the earthquake. Haru seems to act in the same manner, but much worst this time around. Maybe they come from the same source."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:26 am 
Mega-Fan

"You could find Haru and ask him, but I have no idea why it would want to cause a minor tremor..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 pm 
Super Mod

"I don't know..." said Haru sadly, wringing his hands. He did not even know where to start. "I must meditate on this. Perhaps we can talk to Rin for now...I could try contacting other Druids, seeing what they think...."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:09 am 
Lucky-Fan

"Forget about it then," Yuanjun softly told the druid as she watched the quiet little Akira start running past them in terror of the small quake. "The mystery can wait, we have more immediate promises to fulfill."

"And I think we need a new magic user," She continued boredly, obviously not caring overly much that one of the team members just fled. "Our old one just left the building."

MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN.

NO MORE AKIRA UNTIL ZAIO RESURFACES.

Kodos is angry at him, so he gets the inglorious 'running away in terror' kill off until he returns.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:26 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
On the way back to Rin you were passed in the hallway by quite the shapely Kunoichi. She reminded you a fair deal of Rin herself, in terms of figure and also features, although you couldn't see too much of her face, given the mask.

She didn't say anything to you.

Rin was sitting down calmly when you entered, while the rest of the palace seemed to still be a bit shaken up over the earthquake. She was holding a fox in her arms and petting it.

"Hello again lovelies." Rin let the fox run off and gave everyone a too-friendly hug and kiss, as always - especially Yuanjun.

"Back so soon? How'd it go? Where's Akira?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:42 am 
Lucky-Fan

"I think the Earthquake disagreed with him." Yuanjun said with a smile. "He forgot the part where he could just... you know? Teleport away."

She leant back, and with a cold drawl continued, "He wasn't much of a help anyway."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
Rin shrugged. "I'm sure it's just Therion doing something awful. No point in worrying." She even managed to make that sound sexy. Gods, this woman.

"So how did the scrying go? Do you know where the girl is?" Rin added, pulling Yuanjun down next to her and kissing her deeply before resting her head on her shoulder and sighing happily.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:04 am 
Lucky-Fan

"Tied to a chair in a room," Yuanjun continued dryly. "I was heckling Akira to just teleport us there before the quake finally hit."

She paused for a moment, and acted (rather badly) to look thoughtful. "Perhaps, the cause of him running away wasn't the quake. But my unrealistic demands for him to use magic for once."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 57  Next