It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] R͜in ̛a̶n͞d̢ ͢Yu̢an̸j͜un ̛B͜FF́ ̀4͟ Lyfȩ
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:08 am 
Mega-Fan

Ryo held back a snicker at Yuan's little jab at Akira.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
"I can hook you all up with a scroll of teleport. But without having seen the place, you won't be able to use it." She smiled. "Well, Rei can." She nudged Yuanjun playfully. "The cousin with the boobs. I don't do magic."

"I have another guy who's done some stuff to me. I mean for me." More laughter. "He's a sorcerer. Mu Pei. Up from Cao, if I remember. Anyway, he should still be in town. I'll have someone arrange a meeting. One sec." Rin left the room and came back shortly, happily sitting back down behind Yuanjun and hugging her about the waist and resting her head on her shoulder. "I've arranged shit. He'll meet you all at the palace gardens later tonight."

She smiled. "Anyway. After you pick him up and have him re-scry, I'll have Rei make up an ofuda of teleportation for all of you."

"Sound good? Good. And I wouldn't worry about the girl - if they haven't killed her yet they must have a reason. I doubt they will any time soon."

Rin waited until everyone had left or started to leave before tugging Yuanjun. "Stay? I can start teaching you how to stop carrying yourself like a rock. You've got it, now flaunt it!" Rin laughed before pulling her in for another kiss. "Besides... we can have some fun."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 am 
Lucky-Fan

Yuanjun took the kiss with the kind of stiff backed fridgedness that came with having your libido in deepfreeze 99% of the time and awkwardly tried to return it.

Face it, intimacy isn't her thing.

"But without my presence, a pigeon might scatter them!" She began, continuing to act rather badly. "But I suppose I must let my little nestlings have some independence eventually. I just have to hope they are mature enough for this responsibility."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:32 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
"They'll be fine." She breathed. "Now pay attention, because it's hard enough to control myself around you as it is, let alone with you bouncing around. I'm not going to repeat myself."

Rin spent the next few hours trying to teach Yuanjun how to be sexy. Like her. Or a Kunoichi. It wasn't much time, but Rin was the best possible teacher, after all.

Then they fucked like rabbits.

And Yuanjun still couldn't help but wonder if she wasn't some sort of sex goddess, or succubus, or dragon, or something. Because, well.
Holy shit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm 
New-Fan

After shaking off the effects of being around Rin, Jian turned to the group. She noticed Yuanjun wasn't with them at the moment, but payed no attention to it, because it was clear where she was and whom she was doing.

"So, what should we do until the meeting tonight? Oh, and since this Mu Pei person is a sorcerer we should probobly try and get him to join us, if he already doesnt plan on doing so."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Surprisingly, Rin gave Yuanjun a breather between the training and the sex, contrary to the up till then of "sex until you pass out. Then more sexy training. Repeat" policy Rin seemed to have going on. Not that Rin seemed tired. Ever. The master Monks back home, Yuanjun noted, lacked the stamina and never-ending energy of this woman.

Planting kisses along the naked Monk's back and reaching down to fondle her silly goose, Rin laughed softly. "You're so beautiful, Yuanjun. Really." It was odd. Yuanjun knew she was beautiful, of course, but compared to Rin? And Rin didn't sound anything but sincere. Rin really was totally head-over-heels in lust with her.

Rin rolled the woman over onto her back and kissed her deeply, lying on top of her and working her magic with her hands, albeit not as intensely as usual, as she spoke to her, occasionally pausing to kiss or focus more on her sexytime fun.

"You shouldn't beat yourself up, Yuanjun." She said softly. "You're a beautiful woman, and more importantly, you're a good woman. You made a mistake, Yuanjun, and it was a big one. But that is not what is important. What is important is that you recognize you did something wrong and are trying to move past it - trying to make amends." She kissed the Monk again. "I've made mistakes too, Yuanjun. We all do. Yours and mine may be a bit bigger than others, but they are in the past."

"We are what we choose to be, thunder-thighs." She said, laughing softly at her term of endearment before kissing Yuanjun deeply again and holding the kiss for a while. "We can't let the past, let our guilt, chain us, Yuanjun. Then we end up no better than those boring Cuthbertines, or worse. We need to look forward. To the future. To the fun that awaits us."

She smiled. Gods she was beautiful. "Every day is a new day, Yuanjun."

Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Rin and Yuanjun; Four Reasons This Thread Rock
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am 
Lucky-Fan

"And what mistakes would a person as perfect as you make?" Yuanjun inquired with a drawl, trying to take the focus off her.

She was happy to fuck Rin (to a point), learn from her and grudgingly endure the humiliation of public affection; but she wasn't ready to retrospectively go back in her life and pick through the things she had done wrong.

Yuanjun knew what she had done wrong, and that was trust another person wasn't going to fuck her over.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Rin smiled and laughed. "Oooh, cheeky girl. Always prying, aren't we Yuanjun?" She kissed her, wildly, and passionately. "That's a turn on. Gods I hate blind acceptance."

She looked away though, averting her eyes. "Lots of mistakes. When I was younger I used people. I forgot that people are not things." She sighed heavily, rolling off of Yuanjun, apparently for the first time ever not thinking about sex. "I did terrible things, Yuanjun, because I was young, and stupid, and arrogant." She rolled over onto her side, all bubbles and sunshine and sex again. "But that was then. My past is my past. It is a dead thing, like all pasts. I am not my past, I am what I choose to be, Yuanjun. Today, now, here, I choose to be Rin Shiranui. That's who I am. I am happy and while I am not proud and do not approve of my past actions - or yours - I harbor no regrets towards myself and no malice or condemnation towards you."

"Every day is a new day, sexy." She laughed, before beginning to tend to the Monk's ample silly goose with her hands and mouth.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 am 
Lucky-Fan

Will Save DC: 20
1d20+13=25

And here it was again; just like earlier today Yuanjun was struggling to keep herself off Rin. This wasn't right, even for a sexy woman as Rin, Yuanjun should be able to exert more control.

"Our last conversation was a little broken by the fact we started bumping uglies at an inopportune time." Yuanjun continued, trying to keep the desire for Rin out of her voice. "I'm curious now, do you get to choose the Emperor, of does the family just know who pulls the strings?"

She could feel the desire growing harder to resist. Perhaps, if she was a little more scholarly she might be able to deduce why. Or if she knew someone who could...

In the far distance, an evil elf laughed without knowing why.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:04 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Rin removed her face from Yuanjun's silly goose with a laugh. "You'd rather talk than fuck? Really? About such boring, silly, things?"

"I don't pick the emperor. I don't care who it is. I don't know how much Hideki knows, nor do I care. Things are what they are. I call the shots when and where I need to, and he gets to do everything else."

She shrugged. "That's how it usually is, Yuanjun. You shouldn't be surprised. History and the present is full of examples of powerful men who were really just figureheads or puppets to the whims of their wives or concubines. I'm hardly unique in this regard."

She continued to fondle and grope Yuanjun's bare silly goose, moving Yuanjun's hands towards her own. "Don't be selfish!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:23 am 
Lucky-Fan

"Give yourself some credit," Yuanjun laughed. "I'm sure you are rather unique. Your position would make anyone who loves conspiracies fawn all over you for completely different reasons."

"You're stunning, anyone can see that." She continued, awkwardly fondling Rin while she talked. "Which makes me think, would you be related to Da Ji in anyway? I do recall she was considered 'the most beautiful' person in the world during her time."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Rin gasped and moaned with exaggerated eroticism. Well, not exaggerated. She wasn't faking, it's just that she seemed to enjoy, well, everything.

"Gods you're wonderful Yuanjun." She breathed, kissing her deeply again. "You're so sexy. So, so, sexy." Not a hint of irony or condescension.

"Lots of people are considered the most beautiful woman in the world at different times by different people. I just happen to really be her." Rin somehow managed to say that last sentence without a hint of or trace of arrogance. Rin knew and mentioned the fact that she was the most beautiful woman in the world with the same simple certainty and naturalness that she might say the sky is blue.

And Rin and Yuanjun and anyone else who looked upon her knew that this was a fact as simple and obvious as the sky's blueness.

"But she's dead, Yuanjun. Why are we talking about her? Undead are poor lays. Except Vampires - some of them are okay. Let's talk about living sexy people. Like you. Or that Barbarian in your group. She's hot. Let's invite her next time! Oh, oh, or the Druid! He's dreamy!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:19 pm 
Naughty-Fan

Reading: The Virgin Suicides, Sovereign.
Playing: Napoleon Total War, BBC 2, Mass Effect 2, TF 2.
...and so, everyone except Yuanjun, tottered around town for a while until the time came to meet the mysterious Mu Pei from Cao.

"Hello. I am the mysterious Mu Pei from Cao." Before you, on a park bench, sat a man of about 30. He was dressed in extremely expensive silk: silk robe, silk scarf, silk trousers, silk shoes...
All in gaudy primary colors, bordered in golds and silvers. There was no doubt about it. This man liked luxury. He puffed on a long, expensive looking, gold pipe and wore an expression of utter satisfaction. His longish black hair was oiled back against his scalp and his mustache was oiled in a downwards curve.

He sat with his legs loosely crossed, adding to the air of contentment, and beside him was a well-fed, well-groomed slender white cat. "This is Bu," he said gesturing to the dozing cat. "and how do you do?"

The man, who you assumed was Mu Pei, was not exactly attractive - not in an obvious way at least - but he seemed to be exuding some kind of liquid charisma, and you couldn't help but like him. Perhaps it was his air of confident contentment. Perhaps he had a little more dragon blood in him than your average sorcerer. Whatever it was, he stood up.

"I assume you are the party that Rin informed me of?" He had a slightly sarcastic, nasal tone. He looked at everyone down his nose, as if he was immediately weighing everyone up. He made no attempt at hiding his slightly longer examinations of the female party members. Perhaps he wasn't so charismatic after all...

Kodos said to post. :) Meet Mu Pei! He's a charismatic asshole!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:34 pm 
Mega-Fan

"Yes we are" Ryo gave a formal bow.
"I am Ryo Yamamoto. Has Rin told you what it is we are doing?" Ryo asked, being a formal boring samurai man.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:38 pm 
Naughty-Fan

Reading: The Virgin Suicides, Sovereign.
Playing: Napoleon Total War, BBC 2, Mass Effect 2, TF 2.
"Yes." Came the reply. It came with a sharp, not very nice glance. The cat stretched and jumped onto Mu's shoulders.

"Yes." Mu laughed, looking at Ryo. "I think so too."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 57  Next