It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57
 Post subject: Re: Fight 4: Yuanjun vs Qing (C)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:37 pm 
Mega-Fan

Listening To: Black Velvet
Kai smiled wanly- he was glad to see Hei, but there were just so many women rubbing themselves against him recently. He was going to get a reputation.

"Hello Hei." He swivelled and put an arm around her shoulders. "How're you doing?" he asked quietly.

- Asexual people don't give a fuck -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:56 pm 
New-Fan

"Badly." she blatantly answered. "Geez, can't you tell? Ryo's off somewhere again and I spent the morning talking to myself".

She frowned with puffed cheeks, leaning on the ninja. "I'm sooooo peeved!!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:41 pm 
Mega-Fan

Kai nodded sympathetically and sqeezed her gently. "None of us are exactly happy." He grimaced, "Shari and I had a screaming match earlier- Haru's being his usual destahed self, of course." He sighed and looked out, away from her. "I'm sorry, Hei. I must have messed up the mission somehow... I don't know, dropped something perhaps-" he cut himself off and shrugged, helplessly. "Shari's already bawled me out over blaming myself, and I'm not, not really. I just- I'm sorry."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm 
Three-Fan

Shari just shrugged, then gave Yoko a small but genuine smile. She'd certainly kicked a few men out of the genepool in her time personally, but there was just something about the way Yaunjun did it which silly goose her off. Like, right after smothering herself all over Shari's master.

"Thanks for the offer. I could certainly do with the added excersize and all, but..." She spoke sincerly, sweeping her curly black mane back off her shoulders. "Tonight I'm kinda jammed. Haru will tell you. Tommorow, maybe?..."

"..At any rate I should probally go and keep an eye on Kai... The ammount of supposeddly professional women trying to get their moves on with my comrades these days is rediculous." That part didn't have to be a lie. "It's been glorious to meet you in person, Yoko-chan... Erm, Yoko-sama..."

Damn that adorable face.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
Yoko smiled. "Sure. Hey! Tomorrow's the last night of the tournament! I might be champion!" She beamed. "I'd be happy to fight you, though, still, unless I'm spending the night with a handsome fan. Or two." She gave Haru a playful wink.

"But I'll let you get going. I should probably get backstage too. That princess lady called me fat, and if I'm gone much longer who knows what mean things she'll say about me." She shrugged and laughed before hugging Haru and Shari and happily heading off.

She was nice.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:58 am 
New-Fan

"I'm sure you didn't silly goose anything over as bad as me Kai" she simply pressed herself onto him with his embrace. "And for once Shari's right! Don't-Blame-Your-Self"

She broke off of Kai's arms to hold him by the shoulders, and protested; "Look, you're too tense. Lighten up! You're gonna end up making me gloomy too if you keep it up!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 pm 
Three-Fan

"Glad to hear it. And I'm sure you'll handle her... Good luck." Shari kept up her meager smile as the woman left, but it dropped the second she left eyeshot. Quit being so freindly. The more freinds you get the more that you'll have to make up crappy lies...

Turning to face the direction that Kai had left in, she just rubbed the raised line transversing the bridge of her nose again, before letting out a jaded sigh and giving Haru a strange look.

"Another part time fighter, huh?" Shari cut off the glance briskly, before letting off a disturbingly sinster-slash-girly snortgiggle. Her eyes were already slanted in predatory fashion, so trying to look pervy just made her look twice as vindictive. "...You... Ever busted a man's 'lightning rod' before, Haru?..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:32 pm 
Mega-Fan

Kai laughed, and made a concentrated effort to relax. "Okay, okay. You're right." He shrugged, "I'm just-" A soft cough sounded behind him and he turned, startled. A wizard behind him raised an eyebrow. Kai nodded, flushed and paid him. After counting the money carefully he shot Kai a smile and a graceful bow, before vanishing back into the shop. Kai watched him leave, and sighed. "I'm just worried, that's all."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:36 pm 
Super Mod

Haru, who had been waving at Yoko as she left, dropped his hand and turned to Shari. He stared at her, expression as unreadable as always. "I assume that is a sexual metaphor? I am not certain what in particular that refers to, but if you are asking whether I have engaged in sexual relations with another man, the answer is yes." He silly goose his head to the side. "Why do you ask?"

He couldn't imagine why that would be worth talking about, but so many non-druids were obsessed with sex he supposed it wasn't surprising.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:08 pm 
Three-Fan

"..I-I meant did you kick him in the man-only parts! -Like me and Yoko were actually talking about!" Shari's eyes widened, and she raised a hand before her mouth in a totally uncharacteristic display of embarrassment.

Sure, sleeping with men pretty much came with Kai's job description, but Haru?... If it wasn't for the long hair, she could have mistaken him for some kind for some kind of administrator in the past. silly goose, Shari had only slept with people as part of her job before, even, and she doubted Druids were asked to do that kind of thing perticularly often...

"I... I'm dissappointed you think I have an unclean mind like that, Mister Haru." She regained her composure, looked away and crossed her arms, then began speaking rapidly with an increasingly defensive tone. "My efforts to please Rin are purely professional. Kai is... professional. And convient. It's professional. I'm professional."

"What are you doing sleeping around with men if you're so straight-cut?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:12 am 
Super Mod

Haru blinked. "I am sorry. I misunderstood your metaphor." Why couldn't people just say what they meant? "Then the answer to that is also yes."

He observed Shari's flustered state, an expression of bemusement on his face. It remarkable how humans could be so simplistic and so unnecessarily complex all at the same time. He supposed that what he'd said had embarrassed Shari, as talk of sex often startled people, but Shari did not seem like the type to react in such a way to the subject. She hadn't flinched from torture, after all.

"Again, I apologize for misunderstanding your question, but thinking about sexuality does not make one's mind unclean. Not that you were doing so." It was hard to tell what exactly Shari was saying about her relationships with Rin and Kai, so he did not bother to comment on them. "I would not personally consider myself 'straight-cut,' but I sleep with men because it pleases me to do so, and I believe it improves my quality of life." Haru spoke of the subject the same way he spoke of just about everything else. He could probably discuss the intricacies of sexual intercourse without blushing.

Tsubasa tilted forward on his shoulder, moving her head down towards the second fish in Haru's hands. He lifted it and she took it in her enormous beak.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:00 am 
Three-Fan

"Its... okay." Shari shrugged heavily. What had started off as a way to make Haru feel uncomfortable had totally backfired. When did he get so 'worldy'? "Being a pervert is certainly unclean for a fighter, through, you understand. Could you imagine me having kids?"

"-Don't answer that."

Not willing to put herself on the spot for too much longer, she moved off to go and search for Kai.

See? This is why it doesn't pay off to make friends. Was the message reverberating from her body language.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:25 pm 
Mega-Fan

Kai saw Shari moving towards him, and stepped forward, waving to get her attention. Unsatisfied that she'd seen him, he weaved his way towards her, glancing over his shoulder at Hei and gesturing to Shari by way of explination.

"Sorry about running off like that, I really did need to send a message," he said when he reached her, "Yoko seems nice- but maybe leave the duplicity to someone with skill for it next time," he teased, lightly nudging her shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:34 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
Kodos wrote:
DUE TO THE AWFUL WRETCHED NEW FORUM REPLACING THIS ONE IN A MONTH WE ARE MOVING THERE NOW.
http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?142
IS THE NEW OOC. ALL THE THREADS CAN BE ACCESSED FROM IT. CONTINUE POSTING THERE. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THESE THREADS NOW.
KTHANX.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57