It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: =:3MangaTutorials SaiMoe Tournament:3=Round 2 results] R
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 am 
Fan's-Fan

Listening To: Jpop
Reading: Manga
Eating: Pan Mee
Drinking: Coke Float
Playing: Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep
@ Crow : hmm I see... Well I'm not so sure how long I should run the voting session... How many days do you have in mind?

Third round voting is over. Hmmm this round was very interesting to me... Specially at the winners bracket... It was a really close call and could have gone either way.

Results
Mana V Sakura= Sakura
Kyoshka V Shimiko= Kyoshka
Minami V Mika= Mika

Just gonna do a small status report. After a long winning streak Mana had her first lost to Sakura by 1 vote while Sakura maintains her winning streak. Kyoshka after having her first loss to Sakura climbs back up to win her match against Shimiko and finally Mika who lost her first match seems to be going for a crazy winning spree all the way to the top of the losers bracket and will be facing Kyoshka the next round. Shimiko and Minami may have lost but they did very well in the competition.

[PS: Well I'll be implementing something new today. Well is not really new but hack this will be a slight change to the competition and it will be very simple. I don't care how you vote. If you look or not its all up to you. I will not tell you how to vote rightly or wrongly[ after clearing my head from "error- rage" I realized I was babling a load of crap] so yea winners will be decided by majority vote so even if it doesn't appeal to you how the vote is going don't complain to me. Thats all. Peace.

Brakcet
This is bracket 4 and voting is open. I will be using the same method as how I did for round 3 and voting will be 2 days.
Personally I'm really looking forward to this next round. Unexpected things have been happening specially at the winners bracket. Not to say I look down on any of the OC's but I thought many would vote for Mana and Sakura would be beaten but damn voting can be really unpredictable at times. Also Mika vs Kyoshka. This I would like to see where its headed. Good Luck guys :).

Post subject: Re: =:3MangaTutorials SaiMoe Tournament:3=QuarterFinals!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:45 am 
Fan's-Fan

QuaterFinals has ended and the results are:

Results
Kyoshka V Mika = Kyoshka

Kyoshka takes the victory and heads on to meet Mana. This will be a very interesting match.

Wow the next match is really something >.>... Both of crows OC's going head on. I'm very sure Kyoshka and Mana has their fans backing them up so this match could be a close one. Anyway good luck and as for Mika, she did well to reach this far and hope to see you again soon for the next SaiMoe tournament :). Voting is open now. Same format and same thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:09 am 
Fan's-Fan

Ok guys voting for the SemiFinals is over. Now it seems there was someone[or rater a troll] who trolled on the votes. Well if I were to continue and declare a winner at this point it will be somewhat unfair so now I'll be doing a bit of changes. We will be proceeding to the finals but it will be a Triple -Threat match. Well don't blame me for this[blame troll] and also this would be a very epic end to the SaiMoe competition. So yea here is the new bracket:

You may begin voting now and please try to vote properly because I won't be repeating the finals again if we have a trolled vote. Please be considered and may the best OC win! Good luck! oh and btw I will be making a special finals thread for the finals so go over there and vote. Voting will be 2 days.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 am 
Fan's-Fan

The results are out and..... I don't know what to say :(

RESULTS
Sakura = 5
Mana = 5
Kyoshka = 0

We have a tie between Sakura and Mana apparently..... And now I'm not sure what to do.... So what do you guys think? Should we have extended voting or shall we just end this with double winners? Its up to you guys to pick. I can only tell you what I will do if you pick either choice.

1: More voting time: I'll add 2 more days voting time and it will be a head-on between Mana and Sakura while Kyoshka will secure 3rd place.

2: Double winners: Mana and Sakura will take 1st place, Kyoshka will take 2nd place and Mika will take 3rd.

this is all I can think of at the moment. So yea I'll wait and see what everyone thinks.

Post subject: Re: =:3MangaTutorials SaiMoe Tournament:3=Finals! Draw???!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:46 am 
Three-Fan

Listening To: The dog snoring and the heater warming up
Reading: Ooku: The Inner Chambers
Eating: My own words
Drinking: Sweet Nectar of Success
Playing: *A Love Game*
I don't mind either way, but option 2 is nice cause there are more winners, so more happy people. That's my input, take it or leave it ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 am 
Founder

I would say #2. Technically, if it's a tie, they both take first place.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:59 pm 
Giga-Fan

I like #2 based on a biased opinion ("Mika: 3rd").

Time to un-bias myself. Well, I still like #2 because the same people who voted Mana and Sakura each would vote for them again, and we'd end up with an extremely redundant contest. The chances of there being the same result are actually sorta low when I look at it, but I still say option 2 is best.

//That last sentence was biased again.//

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:31 pm 
One-Lucky-Fan

First option is the best (even so I preffer Third option: Seefy won)

Because there can't be 2 first places (being 2 first places is contradictory), also because Seefy draw already won one time against the one made by OC (and making it a tie, you are not recognizing the previews victory) and also because at least in this way this can end with some dignity.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 pm 
Fan's-Fan

Hmmm I see.. Well its true that choice number 2 is the best so far. We could have like a double winner special for MT [ Well even ISML sometimes have stuff like this happen] and also more winners mean more happy people :D. And its true what Matt says. Revoting will be a waste of time because both Mana and Sakura would have the same amount of votes all over again and this could take forever but still I'll think about it. I'll give my answer by tomorrow[later on cuz its like 4am here lol]. And btw Error its not that I did not recognize the previous victory of Sakura over Mana. Its the voting majority that changed and thats why voting can be very unpredictable.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 am 
Fan's-Fan

Ok guys I guess most of you prefer option 2 so its settled :D. Our MT SaiMoE Champs are Sakura and Mana :D! Congratulations to both of this fantastic characters! Also congratulations to their creators Obitual Crow and Seefy aka Celestial-Fox for their amazing entries! They did very well! Not forgetting our second place and third place winners Kyoshka and Mika by Obitual Crow and Matt! Congratulation!

Thank you to all the contestants and for all who have been voting. There will be a SaiMoe Archive up later in the new forums to showcase the winning OC's of every SaiMoe competition so yea look out for that. Thats all for now until next time and hope to see you guys for the next SaiMoe competition! Oh and the SaiMoe official thread will be moving over to the new forums so this is also a goodbye to this old forum. Gonna miss it... I guess thats all and with this the SaiMoe competition is officially over!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14