It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:52 pm 
Offline
Ultimate-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 pm
Posts: 2235
Location: I AM JAISUS (Joined: 16 Aug 2009)
Gender: Male
and some tomato paste

_________________
Join the GB Academy. DO EET.
Image
Sotta made my sig


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 am 
Offline
Normal-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 am
Posts: 40
Location: Your Creepy Attic
Gender: Male
Listening To: You While You Snore At Night
Reading: How To Stalk Random People
Eating: Your Soul
Drinking: Your Blood
Playing: Your Video-Games
The country that I live in right now. Figure it out, if you can.

_________________
You know that fear when you're alone at night? That's how you know pedo bear is watching you...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:53 pm 
Offline
Super-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 9:37 pm
Posts: 530
Location: Bandung, East Java, Indonesia
Gender: Male
Reading: Sum of All Fear (Tom Clancy)
Playing: Infinite Space
Then why are you still lurking in that country? Hurry up pack your stuff and get out of ... where ever you are right now...

_________________
Cute, Moe, Kawaii ... I live for those three words >_</b

Check my DA Account


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm 
Offline
Lucky-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm
Posts: 787
Location: E .· ` ' / ·. F Your tears fuel me.
Gender: Male
Listening To: Lamb of God
Reading: Your lame posts
Drinking: Coke
Playing: World of Warcraft
Australia. They have meat in their pies and say ketchup is tomato sauce. Just a weird country, man.

_________________
If you wanna know more about my pants I got some literature back here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:57 am 
Offline
Normal-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 am
Posts: 40
Location: Your Creepy Attic
Gender: Male
Listening To: You While You Snore At Night
Reading: How To Stalk Random People
Eating: Your Soul
Drinking: Your Blood
Playing: Your Video-Games
LVUER wrote:
Then why are you still lurking in that country? Hurry up pack your stuff and get out of ... where ever you are right now...

I'm thirteen, my parents won't let me lol

_________________
You know that fear when you're alone at night? That's how you know pedo bear is watching you...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 am 
Offline
Super-Dooper-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 am
Posts: 1564
Location: PRESS ALT+F4 TO FIND OUT!
Gender: Male
Listening To: Binary Star
Reading: Lolita
Eating: Food
Drinking: Alcohol
Playing: FPS-RPG/Indy
M3S1H wrote:
The country that I live in right now. Figure it out, if you can.

Given your proficiency at English and the fact you're only thirteen, which would mean you would probably be less adept at English than you are now if it weren't your native language, I'm guessing it's a country with English as its first language, which is to say one of these:
Image
If I knew the reasons you want to move away, I could make a more accurate guess. It's likely that you've posted some of those reasons either directly or indirectly elsewhere on the forum, will be right back with additional evidence.

MORE EVIDENCE: Given your middle name is 'Mesih' I'm guessing you have some sort of Arabic or Muslim background, given Mesih is an Arabic name for Jesus. Cross referencing countries where English is an official language with countries with a Muslim majority reveals the following:

Image

The two main intersections lie in Pakistan and in Sudan; my guess is that you're in one of these two countries, although I'd hedge my bets on Pakistan given rice and beans (which you said was your favourite dish) is more commonly eaten in Pakistan than in Sudan. :)

_________________
Now I am the silly goose.

My Writing


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 am 
Offline
Three-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:47 am
Posts: 366
Gender: Male
[any known third-world country]

_________________
Image
Mmm. Eri~ <3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 pm 
Offline
Normal-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 am
Posts: 40
Location: Your Creepy Attic
Gender: Male
Listening To: You While You Snore At Night
Reading: How To Stalk Random People
Eating: Your Soul
Drinking: Your Blood
Playing: Your Video-Games
Delphinus wrote:
M3S1H wrote:
The country that I live in right now. Figure it out, if you can.

Given your proficiency at English and the fact you're only thirteen, which would mean you would probably be less adept at English than you are now if it weren't your native language, I'm guessing it's a country with English as its first language, which is to say one of these:
Image
If I knew the reasons you want to move away, I could make a more accurate guess. It's likely that you've posted some of those reasons either directly or indirectly elsewhere on the forum, will be right back with additional evidence.

MORE EVIDENCE: Given your middle name is 'Mesih' I'm guessing you have some sort of Arabic or Muslim background, given Mesih is an Arabic name for Jesus. Cross referencing countries where English is an official language with countries with a Muslim majority reveals the following:

Image

The two main intersections lie in Pakistan and in Sudan; my guess is that you're in one of these two countries, although I'd hedge my bets on Pakistan given rice and beans (which you said was your favourite dish) is more commonly eaten in Pakistan than in Sudan. :)


You're good. My country is on the map of muslim countries, however it is not Pakistan or Sudan. Still, you made quite an accurate guess. If you want, here's another hint: The country I am currently in officially became a country around the 1920's to the 1930's, landing it at possibly a few countries, if not, one. :)

_________________
You know that fear when you're alone at night? That's how you know pedo bear is watching you...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:06 pm 
Offline
Super-Dooper-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 am
Posts: 1564
Location: PRESS ALT+F4 TO FIND OUT!
Gender: Male
Listening To: Binary Star
Reading: Lolita
Eating: Food
Drinking: Alcohol
Playing: FPS-RPG/Indy
M3S1H wrote:
You're good. My country is on the map of muslim countries, however it is not Pakistan or Sudan. Still, you made quite an accurate guess. If you want, here's another hint: The country I am currently in officially became a country around the 1920's to the 1930's, landing it at possibly a few countries, if not, one. :)

Well the only two that fit that and have large Muslim populations are Iraq and Turkey. Oh, and Saudi Arabia...

EDIT: From what I hear, though, Turkey is a fairly okay place to live. So - Iraq or Saudi Arabia, then. Given I doubt you're insane enough to be in Iraq right now, Saudi Arabia?

_________________
Now I am the silly goose.

My Writing


Last edited by Delphinus on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:06 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:42 pm
Posts: 3736
Location: Show me the way to prove my rove.
Well then clearly you are canadian.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:09 pm 
Offline
Normal-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 am
Posts: 40
Location: Your Creepy Attic
Gender: Male
Listening To: You While You Snore At Night
Reading: How To Stalk Random People
Eating: Your Soul
Drinking: Your Blood
Playing: Your Video-Games
...Wow, you narrowed it down to three, but it's not Saudi Arabia. The answer is...
Spoiler! :
Turkey. I hate it here because of the school system, and because I live in a part which is still considered a village. I enjoy city-like locations, and frankly, my location of Turkey is quite a let-down.

_________________
You know that fear when you're alone at night? That's how you know pedo bear is watching you...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:10 pm 
Offline
Super Mod
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:22 pm
Posts: 2821
Location: Ako lang ay hindi maaaring naniniwala puwit tenyente
Gender: Male
Um would you be serious please, how is anyone supposed to live in a bird. now please tell us where you are actually from.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 pm 
Offline
Ultimate-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm
Posts: 2419
Location: Laputa
Hayashida wrote:
Um would you be serious please, how is anyone supposed to live in a bird. now please tell us where you are actually from.

not the bird man, the bowling score

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:36 pm 
Offline
Super Mod
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:22 pm
Posts: 2821
Location: Ako lang ay hindi maaaring naniniwala puwit tenyente
Gender: Male
I had no idea there was a bowling score called turkey.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Last Country you would like to live.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:15 pm 
Offline
Super-Dooper-Fan
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:03 am
Posts: 1564
Location: PRESS ALT+F4 TO FIND OUT!
Gender: Male
Listening To: Binary Star
Reading: Lolita
Eating: Food
Drinking: Alcohol
Playing: FPS-RPG/Indy
XXX, Turkey.

But I have a couple of Turkish friends and they say it isn't too bad as a country. It could probably be a lot worse - but when Turkey joins the EU, you can hopscotch over to the UK any time you like and live/work here.

_________________
Now I am the silly goose.

My Writing


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group