It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 72  Next
 Post subject: Re: LGBTQ THREAD!!! Spotlight on a silly goose and DoS is coming!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:04 pm 
Three-Fan

Listening To: Music
Reading: Books
Eating: Food
Drinking: Water
Playing: Street Fighter IV
I'll tell you :D
I thought I was a boy until I was 8. I took my shirt of during recess because it was hot and got in trouble with my teacher who politely screamed at me telling me I was a girl. It was quite horrible. It's quite confusing too.People say they see me as a girl. Which is.. ick.. :(
I'll stop, I sound like I'm complaining again D:
EDIT

Obama finally picked his butt up. Yay.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36580493/ns/us_news-washington_post//

Post subject: Re: LGBTQ THREAD!!! Spotlight on a silly goose and DoS is co
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 pm 
Lucky-Fan

Day of Silence, guys

It was really cool to see people participating and not talking at all, like some people even put tape over their mouths. Unfortunately I couldn't go by without saying something rofl. I'm surprised no one has talked about this yet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:40 pm 
Mega-Fan

Listening To: Black Velvet
Slurpee wrote:
I'll tell you :D
I thought I was a boy until I was 8. I took my shirt of during recess because it was hot and got in trouble with my teacher who politely screamed at me telling me I was a girl. It was quite horrible. It's quite confusing too.People say they see me as a girl. Which is.. ick.. :(
I'll stop, I sound like I'm complaining again D:
EDIT

Obama finally picked his butt up. Yay.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36580493/ns/us_news-washington_post//

*hug* And yey for Obama picking his butt up!

Haha, day of silence. It's currently a school holiday for me so... yeah. I didn't notice.

- Asexual people don't give a fuck -

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:43 pm 
Naughty-Fan

Deadly-Dreamer-X wrote:
I wonder how it feels... to be a girl, but embodied as a male.

Imagine being made to wear a mask made of someone else's skin, and have your organs replaced by this strange growth, which most people don't understand your contempt for, because although to you it's like cancer, to them it's their pride. You're forced to use facilities built for the opposite gender and accept any social expectations of the gender you don't want to be. You can probably also enjoy a goddamn confusing childhood and utter suicidal despair during puberty (for measure: repeatedly I tried to chop off my own organs but didn't manage it, due to either chickening out or fainting because of the pain or being walked in on by a family member). In the long run, you can look forward to not being able to have kids after the operation or a fair amount of time on hormones, and for many, little or no sex drive and possibly the inability to orgasm. Post op organs are no match for their genetic counterpart; MTFs don't lubricate so artificial lube is required (which can be a huge turn off, and if you're trying to be stealthy, give away that you weren't born a woman), and FTMs usually have tiny little micropenises which most often can't get erect. I'm not even going to touch on the amount of worrying you do when trying to pass as your desired gender with a totally uncooperative body. I could go on like this, but I'm not really in the mood, so to summarise: It feels terrible.

EDIT: I missed the day of silence? Nuts. Oh well, it's a school holiday right now so nobody would notice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm 
Three-Fan

Listening To: Music
Reading: Books
Eating: Food
Drinking: Water
Playing: Street Fighter IV
I thought it was tomorrow. Fudge ._.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 pm 
Crazy-Fan

I participated at school, but when I got home Jaidurn and I had some business we needed to Skype call for. So I guess I was silent where it counted...? LOL I heard about it on /y/ yesterday. Had my GF not dumped me, I wouldn't have gone to /y/, and I wouldn't have participated, so I'm glad that happened. Made me feel less insignificant, knowwhatImean?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:39 pm 
Lucky-Fan

You had a girlfriend?

Dude, that's gayyyyyy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:04 am 
Normal-Fan

Listening To: Ultra-Space Psytrance Ambient
Reading: Articles in Skepdic.com
Drinking: Mineral Bottled Water
Lucy wrote:
Deadly-Dreamer-X wrote:

Imagine being made............... so to summarise: It feels terrible.

So I see. But I some people accept who they are, neglecting their inner and outer differences.
But I am pretty sure some people hate it.

I also have seen some people with Female body(including breast) with male genitalia(Don't ask where)So, what are they called?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:59 am 

Hi lucy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:47 am 
Mega-Fan

Deadly-Dreamer-X wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Deadly-Dreamer-X wrote:

Imagine being made............... so to summarise: It feels terrible.

So I see. But I some people accept who they are, neglecting their inner and outer differences.
But I am pretty sure some people hate it.

I also have seen some people with Female body(including breast) with male genitalia(Don't ask where)So, what are they called?

Hermaphrodites, or ladyboys if they are asian and the boobs are a result of surgery.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:26 am 
Naughty-Fan

Jubeh wrote:
Hi lucy.

Why hello there.

Phailmachine wrote:
Hermaphrodites, or ladyboys if they are asian and the boobs are a result of surgery.

No u, I don't believe it was specified anywhere that these ladies had vaginas? Then that's almost definitely a pre-op transsexual woman (unless it's got both male AND female genitalia, THAT is a hermaphrodite; which is most likely a woman with an extremely large clitoris which looks like a silly goose, not a real hangerdanger). There are tons of words for ladies who still have their silly goose; silly goose, ladyboy, etc... try to steer clear of these and refer to them as their desired gender because half the time, someone gets offended. If you absolutely must use a word like that, steer the silly goose clear of the word "silly goose", it's an offensive term which is used mainly in silly goose, and as such comes with the added benefit of basically implying they're a silly goose, and anything like "ladyboy", because the lady part usually sails straight over our heads and we get all torn up about the boy bit. The boobs are most likely thanks to hormone therapy, although I wouldn't put getting them surgically enhanced past most transgirls, since most of us end up with pretty small boobs.

Sorry if I'm being a bit silly goose here, this kind of topic makes me go all defensive and bitey. :| Love you all to bits really
This post is probably going to be punched in it's tiny digital kidneys by the word filter so damn hard.

EDIT: Changed the word silly goose to vaginas. This post makes sense now. Also irony.

Last edited by Lucy on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 am 

How are you doing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:53 am 
Naughty-Fan

Simply divine. I have been hugging baby goats.

What's up in the world of Jubeh?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:55 pm 
Mega-Fan

Sorry man I just assumed he meant Hermaphrodites since that was what he was implying.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 pm 
Naughty-Fan

Phailmachine wrote:
Sorry man I just assumed he meant Hermaphrodites since that was what he was implying.

I'm pretty sure he was implying they DIDN'T have vaginas and thus weren't hermaphrodites. OH WELL NEVERMIND

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1067 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 72  Next