It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Drawing & Tutorials Rules
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:44 pm 
Founder

Follow the rules below and I won't have to do anything drastic to you.

This section is only for drawing related topics such as
tutorials, drawing help, cg programs, artist blocks, etc.

Most important, if you need help:
1) Look through our tutorials at this site first in the main page.
2) Go over any thread in this section plus the older archived Drawing & Tutorials that were already created since someone most likely already asked your question.
3) Look over the Helpful Tutorial Sites sticky and see if you can find what you're looking for.
4) If you still need help, post a thread here and we'll help you asap. Just make sure you be specific about your question. Tell us what exactly you need help with, what you have been trying to do to improve, or any other relevant info. That way we can help you faster than if you give us something general like "I don't know how to draw machines. How do you draw them? Help!"
Remember: the more info we know, the better we can answer and help you.

Added: January 17, 2005
5) Anyone who takes credit for anothers artwork will automatically be banned. Not suspended - banned. No if's, and's, or butt's. There is no excuse for stealing someone else's work. Especially in an environment that promotes learning and improving your art skills.

I've added another rule:
#5 Anyone who takes credit for anothers artwork will automatically be banned. No if's, and's, or butt's.

From Yue:

Ok... I know that I tend to be a nasty mod, locking threads and some other stuff. But... If you do not follow the rules that Rio has given to this section, I will have no choice to notify any thread that is not following within the rules. It will be locked with a 5 day notice (when I checked the thread properly) with reasons on why it will be locked.

So, please follow the rules and avoid my wrath!!!

More From Yue:

I'm tired of people who don't read the rules... and also tired that people who create threads with little interesting art related stuff. I will close title which aren't even worth talking about because they die down after 3 comments then it leads to useless rants of "oooooohhhhhh... i see" kind of posts.

More Rules from Jubeh:

As of the posting of the Big Bad List of Tutorials, general questions asking for tutorials or how to draw such and such things that are already on the list are frowned upon, and will most likely be locked.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]