It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] W̧át̷e҉r͝fál͡l̶ ̷R҉u͘ins͟
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm 
Super Mod

"I'm getting rid of the damned thing." He wanted to smash it in with his mace, but was afraid of what might actually happen if he did. Would one of those squid demon monsters pop out? Or worse?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:02 am 
Lucky-Fan

"WEEEE," Veldan yelled as she came crash tackling into Saiza

Grapple: 1d20+9=12

Or so she would have if she hadn't completed missed Saiza and landed face down somewhere to the side of him. Perhaps thinking this through might have been more prudent.

"Ow...."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:11 am 
Fan's-Fan

"It's here." Mathias presented the black object, feeling a little sickened by only it's visual presence. "But, no,I don't think you can."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:38 am 
Super Mod

Saiza, ignoring the prone Veldan and her weird ways, grabbed the monolith from Mathias, holding it at arms length. Then, he walked a bit away and just placed it on the ground. "There. It stays here. I'd rather bury it or something, but..." He shook his head. "We should leave the other one too."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:45 am 
Lucky-Fan

"Is that really prudent?" Veldan asked, propping her head up with a hand. "I mean, they could be bargaining chips. Therion in all his glory seems to want them."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:50 am 
Super Mod

"I don't care," Saiza said dully, pushing some hair out of his face. "Not like we can do anything about it."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:02 am 
Fan's-Fan

"We can't just leave it." Mathias took the thing back bluntly. "I wouldn't say the fate of the world hangs in the balance or anything, but this monolith isn't just some black stone we can throw away"

"But really if Therion wanted them, he would have killed us easily and took them from our corpses. I can sleep somewhere else next time if it's that bad on you."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 am 
Lucky-Fan

Saiza shouldn't have let his guard down for that split second. Somebody was lurking were Veldan was just before, waiting for him to slip up just that little bit. It was all that the sly little thing needed.

BAM

Faster than a silver bullet, a red fox launched itself at Saiza.

Grapple Check: 1d20+6=25

Veldan laughed and clapped her hands as Emi dangled harmlessly from Saiza. She was biting his clothes gently and had dug her feet in to stay put.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 am 
Super Mod

"You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about." Emi dropped off at that outburst, and Saiza practically charged over to Mathias, grabbing him by the front of his robes. His eyes were wide and wild, smoldering red. "You don't have any idea what that thing is, what it's shown me. I am doing the best I can not to fucking smash it into dust right now!" He gave Mathias a good hard shake. "This thing could be bigger than the gods! I don't want it near me, I don't want it on the same god damned world as me!"

He paused, panting, staring hard at Mathias. Finally, he released the spell caster and wandered off a ways, running his hand through his hair and breathing hard, trying to regain at least some semblance of control.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:56 am 
Three-Fan

Ulow didn't seem perticularly affected by Saiza's outlash. Even to her, it was kind of understandable... So she just stood there, poe faced, as the group once again began to bicker.

Mathias placing a hand on her head snapped her out of it a little, causing her to turn against the young wizard's robes and slowly pull them against her face. It was an expression dictating shame...

There was nothing from stopping her pushing her psyhe into Saiza's mind one-way and scaring him into help her, after all. It was probally for the best even the temptation to do as such left her feeling awful.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:56 pm 
Fan's-Fan

In a combination of anger, confusion and frustration, Mathais slumped down the hard ground, perhaps pulling Ulow down with him. It wasn't like Mathias' head wasn't already filled with stress and concern over Saiza. It was more like he couldn't properly project those emotions.

If Mathias wasn't Mathias, he wasn't beyond running around in circles, shouting his lungs out.

But he was Mathias, and he mage simply ended up sulking on Ulow instead.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:42 pm 
Lucky-Fan

Grapple Check: 1d20+9=10

Unlike Emi, Veldan seemed to have hit her prime already in the art of actually hitting anything. She seemed unable of hitting anything else.

So when she got up to stalk Saiza a little more, she just made a bigger fool of herself. Falling over a small rock the moment she got up. Emi enjoyed it though, rolling around on her back with a tail wagging.

If Fox's could laugh, Emi would be howling :(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:39 pm 
Super Mod

"We should go," Saiza finally said. "Let's get this over with."

Post subject: Entrance
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
And so you continued on.

Eventually the group came to a roughly hewn staircase ascending upwards. Passing through a trapdoor they finally found themselves within the Keep of Castle Basarab.

The stale air was cold - even for Basarab. The walls and floors were cleaner here than in the walls - you assumed the Vampires liked it neat.

The staircase in the tower you found yourselves in was no longer there having collapsed and never been repaired. Lovely.

Only one way to go now.

Just like, I guess, let me know where you idiots want to go. Figure you can move 60 feet a round. I'll stop you if you run into any monsters, obviously. And obviously I'll let you know what you see/hear along the way.

Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Nocturne in the Moonlight
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 am 
Super Mod

At least for now, Saiza's terror and mental trauma were repressed. Survival mode kicked in, and he wandered about the room, looking and listening. When he spoke, his voice was low. "Looks we can only go through this door. One sec." He wandered over to said door and pressed his ear against it."

Listen
1d20+10 → [3,10] = (13)

Move Silently
1d20+13 → [5,13] = (18)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 27  Next