It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Fight 4: Yuanjun vs Qing (C)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Playing: http://tinyurl.com/terminusest
CAMPAIGN C ARCHIVE
Rin sighed happily.

"Anyway, I know a fair bit about magic - certainly enough to know that scrying takes, like, what? An hour? More? Why don't you sexy things go take that mirror and go have fun with it somewhere else. Tell the guards I said to give you a spare room." Rin waited until everyone had left or started to leave before gently grabbing Yuanjun by the wrist and tugging. "Aha. Not you. You stay." She smiled up at the Monk. Gods, but she was gorgeous. Who could say no to that face (Or rack, or those hips, or that... and...).

Last edited by Kodos on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:31 am, edited 23 times in total.

Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] If I Looking For Daughter
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 pm 
Lucky-Fan

Yuanjun blanched over slightly.

Rin wanted her alone, in a room, with just the two of them.

This certainly couldn't get awkward at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Location: Virgo Supercluster; Local Group; Milky Way Galaxy; Orion Spiral Arm; Sol; Earth
Rin pulled the curvy Monk down so she was sitting across from her on the various cushions and pillows littered haphazardly across the room, a big smile on her face.

"First of all. The gift was a gift. Whether or not you give me what you know I want - and what we both know you want - is separate. I want you to keep the belt and I want you to be happy."

"So. How are we feeling?" As per usual, she began to stroke Yuanjun's thighs, her hands evidently on auto-pilot. And, as always, it felt so. good.

"You always seem so down. I know you didn't want to talk about it last time, but how about now? You can trust me. I won't tell anyone. It can be our little secret."

Leaning over, Rin kissed Yuanjun on the forehead and laughed softly. "So how 'bout it, grumpy? Wanna tell Rin why you're always so alluringly cranky, because by the Kami if I don't find it intensely erotic."

Oh, Rin, you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:02 pm 
Lucky-Fan

"Thank you again for the gift," Yuanjun said with a small smile. "But I am not in anymore of a mood to bare my soul than I was before." [Yuanjun Influence Check - FAIL] lolololololol NWN 2

"Besides, I'm sure you already know all my secrets, even my little one." Yuanjun stated as a matter of fact rather than maliciously. "So I don't particularly feel like baring my soul to all just yet, if ever. Some things are just better left buried."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

"Yes, but I try to be polite. I'm sure you've already guessed some of mine." Rin touched Yuanjun's face and gave her a sad little smile. "You don't have to beat yourself up over past mistakes, Yuanjun. We all make them. I've done very many things I am not proud of, but I have learned to since move on and live my life as the person I choose to be."

"We are all what we choose to be, Yuanjun. That's what I think, anyway, and that's managed to keep me going pretty happy." She paused for a moment. "Well, and lots of sex and alcohol." Cue the soft, musical, intensely erotic laughter. "Lighten up. You're much too sexy to be grumpy all the time, although I'd be lying if I said the grumpiness wasn't a major turn-on for me."

Leaning over, Rin took Yuanjun's face in her hands and gave her a kiss. On the lips. Oh my.
There was Rin's trademark brand of intense - religious was the only word to describe the experience - sexuality, but also something a bit more. Not romantic love, somehow Yuanjun felt Rin probably wasn't really capable of that - at least not as most people understood it - but definitely something. Rin cared, for whatever it was worth.

Rin smiled as she gently started to press Yuanjun down onto her back. "We've about an hour or so while the others play around with a mirror and Akira mumbles and sways. Arcane magic is funny that way." Soft laughter. "Why don't you quit beating yourself up and give us both what we want?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm 
Lucky-Fan

"We could," Yuanjun teased softly, trailing her index finger along her ample cleavage. "But would you respect me in the morning?"

She laughed softly, "But no really, you know alot about me. It's only fair if you share as well."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:54 pm 
Super-Dooper-Fan

"Still being a silly goose?" Rin breathed, happily. "Gods that's fucking hot."

"But you're right. Ask away. Any lies I may tell you or answers I conceal I do so for your own good." How ominous! Of course, it would have been more ominous had Rin not been staring at Yuanjun's silly goose as she spoke and caressing the Monk's muscular thighs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:02 am 
Lucky-Fan

"How did you end up working for the emperor is a good place to start," Yuanjun smiled.

She ignored Rin caressing her thighs, it felt good and she was enjoying the pressure that Rin had to be under not to just get naked there and then.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:06 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Rin shuddered and pulled Yuanjun in for another frantic, passionate kiss, tongue and all.. Yuanjun was clearly getting to her. "Gods you're beautiful. You know that, right?"

"I was in the harems. Hideki saw me and felt I was most qualified to be his favorite concubine." Smiling she placed Yuanjun's hands on her huge - ahem - tracts of land and laughed. "I think these helped." She pressed up against Yuanjun more, although given the fact she hadn't started stripping herself or the Monk, she seemed willing to entertain at least a few more questions.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 am 
Lucky-Fan

Sense Motive Check: 1d20+19=36

Yuan gave the... tracts of land... a small squeeze in hopes that it would make Rin just a tiny bit more, relaxed, when it came to the questions to help detect any lies.

Of course, Yuanjun wasn't going to waste this opportunity. She was going to analyze everything she said, and try to call her out when she could.

Post subject: Re: [D&D 3.5] Rin and Yuanjun; Four Reasons This Thread Rock
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:16 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

Yuanjun was pretty sure Rin was telling the truth.

Unsurprisingly, Rin moaned happily. Placing her arms around Yuanjun's shoulders she began to kiss and lick at her neck, then at her collarbones, then towards the exposed sides of the Monk's silly goose. "Mmm... Anything else... You're such a tease!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 am 
Lucky-Fan

"Does your family have a history of working for... the Emperor," Yuanjun asked with a smile, hoping she was starting to get to the woman.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:22 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

"Yes, Gods, you know that why are you asking?" She pushed Yuanjun down onto her back with a happy laugh and lay on top of the girl, kissing her on the lips, cheeks, and neck, before starting to nibble on her ear. "Mmm... so pretty..."

Yuanjun was finding it harder and harder to concentrate, herself. She'd had sex before, of course but this... their clothes hadn't even come off yet and it was already unlike anything she'd ever felt. Rin was beyond incredible, and the experience was increasingly taking on an almost otherworldly, religious, tone of pure ecstasy. Yuanjun couldn't help but wonder if the eldest Monks, those who attained Perfection, felt like this all the time.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 am 
Lucky-Fan

It was hard not to, but Yuanjun was enjoying herself immensely under the touch of Rin.

"You're more than you appear. Does your family fulfill similar roles as you do for the emperor?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:29 am 
Super-Dooper-Fan

"Mmm- aha - yes." She giggled softly. "Of course I'm more than I appear. We all are. I look probably look like some vapid streetwalker, don't I?" She laughed. "And you are one of the most beautiful and sexy women I've ever seen, and yet other than dressing in that wonderful-" another passionate kiss "- sexy outfit of yours you normally have the sexuality of a rock. And yet, look at us now." She giggled.

"Appearances aren't that important. What matters is what we choose, Yuanjun." She smiled and went back to work teasing Yuanjun almost as badly as the Monk had - at least in her mind - been teasing her. KIssing, licking groping, and fondling her all over, but not removing any clothing.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 854 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57  Next